What marker should you use? Go through the flowchart en see what (chalk) marker suits your situation best.
What stroke chalk marker should I use?
Normal chalk markers are available in 4 stroke widths: 0,9-1,3 mm, 2-3 + 2-6 mm, 4-15 mm and 30 mm.
• Less than 2 mm is perfect for small window drawings and/or designs with a lot of detail and when for drawing plaques.
• 2-3 + 2-6 mm is the most used width. Works nice for medium-sized window drawings. But also for quite large ones, if it consists of lines.
• Wider than 4 mm are ideal for when you have to fill large areas or if you want to draw big letters.
What stroke waterproof marker should I use?
Waterproof chalk markers are available in 2 stroke widths: 0,5 mm and 2 mm.
• 0,5 mm is for small drawings, like on the draw plaque.
• 2 mm is the most used width. Works nice for medium-sized window drawings.
Does this not cover your surface, location or situation and would like some advice about what marker to choose? Send me a message and I'll get back to you asap. Happy (window)drawing!